7 Things You Don't Know About Me challenge. Hmm…what can I tell you guys?
1. I have always, always, always wanted to play the drums. Signed up for band when I was in grade school. Parents said I had to play the flute. I said no way. And that was the end of my band career! Still want to play the drums, though.
2. I'm a total believer in extraterrestrial life on other planets. It's naive to think we're the only life in the entire universe. I wear my "I Want To Believe" shirt proudly!
3. Vancouver, Canada is my most favorite place in the whole world. I'd live there in a heartbeat if I could.
4. I won my entire wedding (including a honeymoon in Barbados) through a radio contest. My parents only had to pay for the reception. You've never seen two happier people.
5. I'd give anything to quit my day job and become a professional photographer. Or a baker. Or a writer. Or an FBI agent.
6. I'm a roller coaster fanatic/adrenaline junkie. I've traveled all over to go on the biggest and fastest that's out there. I also zip-line off the tops of mountains. And go white water rafting.
7. One of my favorite hobbies is going to conventions to meet my favorite actors and actresses. I've been all over the country (and to Canada). Some women spend their money on clothes and shoes. I spend mine on autographs and photo ops, which make for some amazing memories.
Now YOU guys do this! Let's get to know each other even better!